Wesley & Angela are a beautiful couple. I’ve been looking forward to capturing their day since Angie first inquired. My husband has actually known her entire family since my husband was in Kindergarten! I didn’t have the privilege of knowing this family that long, but after spending all day Saturday with them, I can honestly say I feel like I have! Her mom & dad are so sweet & kind, I felt like family as soon as I met them.
Angie is one of my most organized & laid back AJPBrides, which could be the reason their entire day went so seamlessly. There were a few firsts for me, including smoke bombs (which I LOVED) and a glow stick exit, but we had such a great time laughing & being with them.
I may be almost 6 month pregnant and totally full of hormones, but Angie & Tim’s father daughter dance brought on the tears. It didn’t help when I looked back at Karen and one of her brothers tearing up with me! Mother son dances have also been some of my favorite reception events lately, because we are having a baby boy in about three months. So I always think about it being him & I up there in 25 years or so. Wes & Angie, congratulations on this special new season of life! I absolutely loved spending one of the most important days of your lives with you!
Enjoy my favorites from their day!
- Florist: Flowers by Tammy
- Associate shooter: CSC Photography, Caitlin Cornett
- Venue: The Barn at Chestnut Springs
- Caterer: Wood Oven Eats Traveling Brick Oven
- Invitations: Printed by Artistic Printers
- Cake: Angeez Catering and Sweet Shoppe
- Groomsman Attire: Men’s Warehouse
- Wedding Dress: Best Bridal Prom and Tux Asheville, NC