Hayley & Brandon got married at The Allandale Mansion in Kingsport on Saturday, and let me tell you. It was perfect! We were all praying the rain would stay away at least until the reception and it did! Their ceremony was super simple and to the point, and their unity ceremony was something I have never witnessed. Their mothers gave them keys to use on a lock and it was seriously so unique.
After the ceremony we rushed to get the portraits done before the rain came, and I was so happy I was able to get so many beautiful portraits! Once we got to the reception, it POURED!
The weather was perfect, you could feel the love throughout their entire day, and it was such a beautiful ceremony. Thank you both for allowing me to capture this day for you! I loved spending every minute with the two of you ❤️
- Hair Stylist: Rachel Fritz Keller
- Makeup Artist: Rachel Fritz Keller
- Cake: West End Sweets
- Groom/Groomsmen Attire: Ernie Bristol VA
- Wedding Dress: Candler Budget Bridal Shop Candler, NC
- Bridesmaids dresses: David’s Bridal
- Venue: Allendale mansion – Barn
- Florist: Janie’s Country Gallery Florist, Bristol VA