Kynlee’s Cake Smash

I’m not quite sure you can handle this much cuteness, so hold on! Kynlee is turning one towards the end of January. We were lucky enough to be able to take these outside, since it has been oddly warm lately. I thought it was January??? It’s acting like April, for real. But thankfully, we were able to do her cake smash photos outside! We started with her in an adorable outfit her mom found in the Kennedy Claire Couture Etsy Shop. How. CUTE. is. this?!? The crown was from a different Etsy shop, called Penny & Gigi. However, she couldn’t stay in her outfit for too long, because she had to get her hands in that delicious cake! Her cake was made by The Nakery Cake Boutique in Greeneville, TN. So here they are! Try not to smile; I dare you!

1. Meisha says:

Love those blue eyes on the pink background!

2. All that personality! She’s a cutie..and those teeth!

3. Sarah says:

Cake smashes are the best. Especially love this little beauty in her pearls.

4. Mandy Wheeler says:

What a doll! Love how much her blue eyes pop against all that pink!

5. Courtney says:

I LOVE cake smash sessions!!! She’s absolutely darling!

6. Cassandra says:

Oh my goodness! My heart! She is absolutely adorable and cake smashes are the best!!

7. What a gorgeous cake smash!! Love the pink and all the details used!! You did an amazing job at capturing this spunky little girl’s personality. You can just tell she is a lot of fun to have around. Some of her expressions are priceless!

8. Jen says:

Oh wow! What a cutie! Those blue eyes are just darling!

9. Kris says:

Cake smash and beautiful babies! The perfect combination!

10. Love these! I have pix of my daughter in just a diaper and pearls and they’re still some of my favorites of her (and she’s 23 now!) Sooo cute!

11. This is such an amazing Cake Smash session by one of the premiere Tennessee photographers! What a beautiful collection of memories!

11 COMMENTS